Monday, September 3, 2012

New Game

Hello! It's been a long time since I last posted. Remember on my last post that I was fixing my papers. Well, I got my visa and I now live California. I've been here since June 2012. I have time traveled. Lol
I left Manila on a Sunday and got here on a Sunday. And on my second day here my brother took me to San Francisco to watch a baseball game between Giants & Dodgers. It took us 6 hours to get there. And I've been asleep most of the drive. Good thing for jet lags. I would like to post some photos. But, I still don't have a new phone to take photos with. But sh*tty photos from my camera. I hope I post some stuff soon. I've been buying all these hair dyes and never got the right color of bleached hair I want. 

Thanks for reading. Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment