Monday, December 31, 2012

You're gonna go far, Kid

Hi guys~ It's already 2013. I promised myself that I would be an active blogger this year. I'm aiming for a new layout(even though I don't know how to change it. I'll learn, if I have time), quality posts, and getting more readers this year.

Highlights of 2012:
  • Summer: I started having epiphanies.
  • June: I moved to California.
  • July: I turned twenty.
  • August: I started working at a Boba Place. I learned how to make boba drinks and milk tea. I'm really grateful to the owner, she was really nice and taught me some stuff.
  • September: The Sushi Place wanted to hire me, so I left the Boba Place. I'm working with very nice people.
  • October: I got the iPhone4 that I bought for my mom and I. Btw, I bought it with my first paycheck. I'm really very proud of myself. :) Aaaaaand, I dyed my hair purple! Yaaaay!
  • November: I spent my first Thanksgiving. I was thankful for a lot of stuff.
  • December: Hahaha. I'm sick now.
I've had a lot of firsts this year. Somehow, I use the word "I" a lot. :P
HAPPY NEW YEAR THO!

Plus! I'm really happy for Tatat Roses, because she's back on blogspot. I've been a reader of Roses with thorns for a few months since she started her hiatus. Go check out her blog. :)

 See ya'll next year! Now dance, f*cker, dance.

1 comment:

  1. omg I didn't know you mentioned me heeere XD i love you bebe~

    ReplyDelete