Saturday, February 2, 2013

I'm radioactive

Remember that I wanted to get a pink bob. Well, lookie here. One of my dreams came true.



I've been sporting my pink hair for a month now. I used to have Violet hair. After it faded, I bleached my hair again. Talk about damaging my already damaged hair. For this color, I used Ion Brilliance Magenta(you can buy this at Sally's Beauty Supply). Diluted with conditioner. I let it stay on for an hour or two. But the color on the photo is already faded, but, it's still pretty nice. I'm planning on changing my hair color again. Maybe before Summer starts. I want to have two toned hair. Also grow out my hair.

I got the lenses I ordered at KiwiBerry1 Collection. I'm still waiting for the 4th pair to come in the mail. So expect a review or something. Pray that I don't get lazy. Moving on, I also got the silver/grey wig I bought at GLW. I'm a sucker for discounts and sales. I've got a pile of new stuff. Must be nice to earn more money. But I'll settle for what I have right now. I'm going back to King's Landing. I'm reading Game of Thrones at the moment. I really love the series, but the book is better. Slowly becoming a part of the fandom. :'>


I'm waking up to ash and dust...


No comments:

Post a Comment